getting around SASL

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 29 16:42:20 EDT 2012

On 30/03/2012, at 7:12 AM, Carter Bullard wrote:

> Hey Russell,
> Good to see you among the living !!!
>
> What about your ~/.rarc file.  It could have these values set as well.  If it is still a mystery, turn on "-D 5" or something close, and we should see the sasl mechanisms debug info.
> Carter

All fixed by compiling and installing latest version. what I should have done before posting, sigh...

Is there a source of rpms or debs for recent argus versions? I'm pretty sure I have asked this before.  I'm using puppet to manage my sensors and it really wants binary packages to push out.

Russell