rasqlinsert.c and etc in clients-3.0.5.36

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 27 19:08:45 EDT 2012

Hey Mark,
Yes, you found the correct fix.  argus-clients-3.0.5.37 will come out tonight with
that fix in it.  The man pages also have a character spacing bug in the nroff
macros, that is fixed also in .37.

Thanks for the bug report.  Please give the new code a run to make sure these
problems are fixed.  Should be up in 4-5 hours.

Carter