multi-threaded clients

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 25 11:09:54 EDT 2012

Hey CS Lee,
All the clients are multi-threaded, now.  If you have RA_RELIABLE_CONNECT enabled in your
.rarc files, your clients will spawn a thread to maintain the connection to the remote data source.

Radium has a thread per input stream, and a thread for the output stream, as well as threads
for the reliable connections.  ratop() has a few threads, one for the screen, one for input, etc…..

Multi-threading is done, with lots of mutex'es, queues, etc…..  What do you want to thread?

Carter