argus client obfuscation

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:25:58 EST 2012

hi Rafael,

I think people may confuse about my thought, it is not about "I want the
raw data" mindset, the internet community who uses libpcap based tools such
as tcpdump, snort, argus do expect the default behavior of the tools are to
capture and show the raw data(I think most people do use tcpdump, ngrep and
the rest before coming into argus), people may be caught in surprise when
they see it is obfuscated, I for one did see the obfuscation and quite
confusing before but I was focusing on other side of issues so not really
look into them.

However with Carter mentioned it will be documented, I don't see it as
problem, I just voice my opinion over here since we are living in the world
of open source ;)

Cheers ;]

--
Best Regards,