argus client -x option

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:50:16 EST 2012

hi Carter,

If you want to keep the default behavior, I think rasqlinsert user is
better reminded that when they insert the data into the database, and use
mysql to display the suser and duser data, the password will be gone. So do
use -x option if you want to keep the data in the db for forensics purpose.
I know there's rasql client that can read the data out since it is
varbinary but again if people want to build web front end using the data in
the db, so do use -x option.

Data is data, I do believe most people who operate tools like argus know
enough to handle them ;)

Cheers ;]

--
Best Regards,