Argus-info Digest, Vol 77, Issue 14

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jan 19 19:03:20 EST 2012

Man, the score is shifting against me …… :o(
Et tu, Scotte?  :o)

I was hoping that with /Elof turning to my side, that I was
going to prevail, but now its like 5-2, …., 6-2 if we count all
the guys from California.

As I said earlier, I am willing to consider the change, and
now that its documented, if I  can make it useful to the
novice, which is what it was put in for, I'll go for the change.

No one is going for "set it up in your .rarc to turn obfuscation off" bone?

As I said earlier, since it was undocumented, there is no barrier
to change, so now is the time f we're going to do it (now seems to
always be the time, so might as well do it now).

Reluctantly, …, I will sleep on it.

I have a number of changes in the clients to push out, and so I'll
put some new code up tomorrow, with something along this
topic in there.

"Tail in between the legs",
Carter