ethernet vendor strings in ethernet addresses

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Feb 15 14:12:54 EST 2012

Hey /Elof,
OK, done.  I've put in "-M oui" to turn on ethernet vendor printing.
If a wireshark.manuf.txt formatted file hasn't been configured or is not available, then
the option will have no effect.  I also added 'soui' and 'doui' as printable, sortable
and aggregatable objects, if you wanted to deal with the oui as a separate attribute.
All man pages and '-h' output have been updated for the new features.

I know you won't be using this, but I really appreciate the input !!!!
Thanks !!!!

Carter