Naming my system as Argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Aug 20 09:07:32 EDT 2012

Hey Yang,
Just to follow up, Argus has been presented in papers at IMC'10, IMC'08 and at IMC'05, and has been in topics discussed at many other IMC discussions.  I did a simple search of IMC and argus, and stopped at three hits.

You may want to report to the review committee that your Argus is not the same Argus that has been presented at IMC before.

Carter

Carter Bullard, QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022