mods to argus[-clients]-3.0.6.rc1

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Apr 5 12:56:03 EDT 2012

Gentle people,
We've made a lot of changes to the rc1 versions, based on input from the
CMU associated groups, and from a number of individuals.  Most changes
are limited to the man pages, or to simple things, like using stout for
"-h" output, and consistent printing of mar records.

The new man pages are now on the web site.  You can get there from the
Argus main page, ' Documentation ' -> 'manuals'.  These pdf's are the actual
man pages from the new distributions.  Please take a look at these, if you
are seeing problems with man pages.

Thanks, and I'm looking for a release date of Friday, next week.
Hope all is most excellent,