argus[-clients]-3.0.6.rc1 available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 4 00:08:45 EDT 2012

Gentle people,
We finally fixed the last gottcha bug in argus-3.0.5.x, and I've uploaded
the release candidates for argus-3.0.6.  The web site has been updated
with all new content, examples, sample data, new man pages,, etc…….

So, please consider these new tarballs as the release candidates.
If you could give them a test run, sanity check, and the like, that would
be most excellent.  I'd like to release next week, if possible, assuming
not too much needs to be done to get the candidates releasable.

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-3.0.6.rc1.tar.gz
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-3.0.6.rc1.tar.gz

Thanks for all the massive help.  Very glad that we're to this point.

We'll start argus-3.0.7.1 developers versions, almost immediately
after the release.  If you would like to start thinking about what we should
be adding, like netflowV9, complete sflow support, TLS replacement for
SASL, and more analytics, all are welcome suggestions.

Hope all is most excellent,