argus 3.0.3-20 Bivio patch

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Nov 8 08:02:03 EST 2011

Hey Joel
Been a long time, hope all is most excellent, and that your'e still with Bivio.
A colleague pointed out that you guys left Argus off of your Network Flow Analysis Solution.
You seem to have a 2 page glossy on nProbe, nTop, YAF, SiLK and SANCP, but no Argus.
I'm very happy to be in the Application Library.  Any stats on Argus use?

Are you going to FloCon this year ?
Hope all is most excellent,

Carter