argus[-clients]-3.0.4 on development server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 7 12:16:26 EST 2011

Gentle people,
A pre-release of argus-3.0.4 and argus-clients-3.0.4 is now on the development server.
My plan is to officially release 3.0.4 this week,  unless we find something that really needs
attention.  I believe that the rpm spec file is ready to go, all configure.ac and m4 macros
are ready, most documentation is ready, pkg-config support for new client support, and
argus seems very stable in the official test sites, etc.....

If you've got a bug, we'll start fixing them in argus-3.0.5 starting next week.  I apologize if
I haven't gotten to your specific bug in this release.  Please resend if it you think your
problem fell off the table, so to speak.   If you see installation or documentation problems,
these are very important and should be fixed, etc......

Thanks for all the attention and support !!!!!!