pid files...

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jun 28 22:11:23 EDT 2011

Hey Russell,
I looked at pid file processing and found a bug, which I have fixed, but I'm perplexed by the support we now provide.  Pid files are used for lots of things, but we've evolved ours so that it can't support a critical function.  We can't use the file to provide exclusive access.  I'm going to add a configuration variable, so you can specify the number of concurrent argi that can use a given interface.

Currently we support 5 concurrent argi per interface, bit it is hard coded.

Would this be helpful to you?

Carter