pid files...

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 27 21:53:23 EDT 2011

Russell,
Use only one argus to process both interfaces.
Look at the new argus.conf file, in argus-3.0.4 or argus-3.0.5.4,
and have one argus open both interfaces "ind"ependantly.
Give them different srcid's like this:

   ARGUS_INTERFACE=ind:en0/192.168.0.39,en1/192.168.1.39

or use two declarations
   ARGUS_INTERFACE=en0/192.168.0.39
   ARGUS_INTERFACE=en1/192.168.1.39

Carter