multiple outputs from radium

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 14 16:22:14 EST 2011

Very interesting.  On all my test machines this not failing.
So this is ubuntu?  Is the .threads tag file in the root directory when you configure?

Could you send me your ./config.log file?

Are you running as a daemon?

Can you run it with debug level 5 for a while to see if a message indicates why
it stops writing to the file?

Carter