Endance DAG 8.1 and Argus problem

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 14 15:31:27 EST 2011

Hey Leif,
It could be a bug.  Argus has run on many versions of the dag, but I don't test
each dev release against dag's as I don't have access any longer.

The easiest test is to make sure tcpdump gets packets from that interface.  If
so, then running argus with the "-D debugLevel" option will give us some detail
printing on what is happening.

Try with "-D 6" to start, and if that doesn't help, increase to get more info, and don't run
in daemon mode.

Be sure and put the "-D 6" as the first option, so you get debug printing for parsing the
command line options, etc......

To compile debug support into argus, in the argus distribution directory:
   % touch .debug
   % ./configure
   % make clean
   % make