Argus Autonomous 10 GbE probe

Guillaume FORTAINE gfortaine at live.com
Tue Mar 23 02:48:59 EDT 2010

Dear Mister Bullard,

Thank you for your reply.

We are already running Flexible Netflow and we use it as an IPFIX
testbed. The question is :

Who would be interested in an Argus probe ?

Especially, what are the differences, from a customer point of view,
between Flexible Netflow / IPFIX / Argus ?

We look forward to your answer,

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE