Concurrent transactions - ragraph question

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 17 10:17:27 EDT 2010

Hey Rafael,
That maybe an artifact of rrd and rrd_graph.
You can run ragraph with --debug and it will show you all the numbers get into the rrd.

The particular command you are using is the simple example and the least efficient.  Try "-m srcid" and the numbers may get around the rrd issues, and the debug output should help you see what is gong on.