Concurrent transactions - ragraph question

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:58:47 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been testing some of the argus examples present in the wiki, and one
of the outputs called my attention. After analyzing the output of:

 ragraph trans -M 10s -r $file - title 'Concurrent Transactions' -w transac.png2

for a file I have, I get a graph with the number of concurrent transactions,
but for my surprise I don't get an integer number of transactions. How is it
possible to have around 13.2 concurrent transactions? How does argus
calculate this value?

By the way, there is a small typo in the the wiki for this command. There is
a space in "- title".

Best regards,

Rafael Barbosa