10 minute time difference

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 19 09:22:07 EST 2010

Hey Jason,
Radium can "correct" the time if configured to do so, so be sure that is not set.

Other than that no elements other than Argus can set the time.  I'd connect to radium and see of the times are ok and then connect to Argus to make sure that those times are consistent.

The "ltime" is going to be closer to the file time than the "stime" do use that to see of it gets any better, and consider using rasplit(), as that is sensitive to the times in the actual records.

A large ARGUS_FAR_STATUS, causes Argus to hold records for long time, so that can generate confusion.

Check these out and if all is still somewhat inconsistent, send more email.

Carter