10 minute time difference

Jason Carr jcarr at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 18 14:29:34 EST 2010

I am running radium and writing to a file into a file location, /data/var/argus.out.  Every five minutes I copy this file into a directory and rename the file to the current date and time.  While reading this file with ra, it appears to be 10 minutes in the past.  For example, a file that is named 2010-01-18-10:25:00.argus contains data from 10:15-10:20.  Is there a reason why this would occur?  The timestamps on the data source are synced with ntp as is the destination.

Thanks,

Jason