color graphs

Rodney McKee rmckee at aconex.com
Sun Jan 3 16:46:18 EST 2010

Carter,

Glad you can reproduce the issue. It has been like it for sometime, I originally thought that was just how it was.

As I have only just read your mail it's no rush.

Hope your Christmas and New Year celebrations where awesome.

----- "Carter Bullard" <carter at qosient.com> wrote:
> Hey Rodney,
Sorry for the delayed response. Hmmmmm, yes I'm getting the same behavior.
The interesting thing, is that we haven't changed ragraph() is a long time, so it
is a head scratcher.

I'm really hammered with end of year stuff, so give me a little while, and I'll try
to figure out what is going on.

Carter