R: argusarchive on argus 3.0.2

Fiorenzi Alessandro alessandro.fiorenzi at infogroup.it
Mon Dec 20 05:56:39 EST 2010

Well this argusarchive is very good!
Correct me if I'm wrong: I have also packet.out file and need to archive this as same time of argus.out; If I get a copy of argusarchive renaming it as arguspacketarchive and substituiting ISTANCE=argus with packet I get the packet archiving, correct? Also if I run it at same time of argusarchive I have the two file alignet

Thanks