Getting the data I want

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 10:40:45 EDT 2010

I'm using this now, and it's getting me the information that I was looking for:

# ra -s stime bytes saddr daddr -R /var/data/nsm/argus/2010-08-17/ -w -  "net
1.1.1.0/25" | racluster -m matrix -w - | rasort -m bytes -s stime bytes saddr
daddr > /tmp/0817_allnets_sorted.txt

Looks like the ra part is unnecessary?

This is giving me a sorted list of source IPs with bytes, but sometimes a
source IP is duplicated.  I'm assuming because that's from two different
sessions?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst