which is the best front web interface for me ?

modversion modversion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:16:13 EDT 2010

Thank you carter,I will try to do something with Periscope,but could you
like to tell me where can I find the commercial web interface for argus ?

If we can not find a suitable web interface,we will do it by ourself for our
company,but we can not keep it open, because of the confidentiality
agreement.

In my opinion, the visualize map were not the best bet for us, we only want
to know which system are hacked (botnet detection) and which system are
hacking (scaning,brute-forcing,spoofing)in our company,then block the ip
with the firewall and locate the people with the smac.

All of them could be find out by analyse the network behavior data which
collected with argus,not very difficult,just count the times which from the
same source address to the same destination address and port.

In the botnet detection,we will use black list and white list to make it
better

1.       black list: dynamic dns,such as 3322.org.

2.       white list,such as mail server and trusted web server.

Anybody could give me some suggestion ? Thanks.