argus 3D visualizations

ScottO skippylou at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:57:06 EDT 2009

pretty cool stuff carter.  i've recently started playing around with more
javascript-based visualization tools and with alert data right now, but my
next step was going to start inputting racluster'ed data into sparklines and
treemaps.  the two i have been playing around with:

javascript infovis toolkit
http://thejit.org/

jquery sparklines
http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline/

with sparklines i'm thinking for plotting/spotting anomalies in services and
treemaps to drill-down into host data (ips/services/traffic/connections).

i definitely have interest in anything in this space with regards to argus
flow data.

scott