Argus Mysql - rasqlinsert suser duser

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:11:03 EDT 2009

hi Carter,

rasqlinsert is running smooth now, and I'm happy with it, I'm testing adding
user data to the db, but I hit this error, here's the command I use

rasqlinsert -n -S localhost -w mysql://root@localhost/argusdb/argusRT_%Y_%m_%d
-M cache -m srcid proto saddr sport daddr dport -s stime srcid flgs proto
saddr sport dir daddr dport spkts dpkts sbytes dbytes pkts bytes state suser
duser - ip

This error shows up

ArgusInfo: 10:03:17.116854 mysql_real_query error You have an error in your
SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server

Here's the database schema that automatically created when I run rasqlinsert
-

echo 'desc argusRT_2009_09_12' | mysql -u root argusdb
Field    Type    Null    Key    Default    Extra
stime    double(18,6) unsigned    NO        NULL
srcid    varchar(64)    YES        NULL
flgs    varchar(32)    YES        NULL
proto    varchar(16)    NO        NULL
saddr    varchar(64)    NO        NULL
sport    varchar(10)    NO        NULL
dir    varchar(3)    YES        NULL
daddr    varchar(64)    NO        NULL
dport    varchar(10)    NO        NULL
spkts    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
dpkts    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
sbytes    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
dbytes    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
pkts    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
bytes    bigint(20)    YES        NULL
state    varchar(32)    YES        NULL
suser    varbinary(2048)    YES        NULL
duser    varbinary(2048)    YES        NULL
record    blob    YES        NULL

If I don't add suser and duser, everything is running great.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>