argus threaded

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu May 7 10:47:47 EDT 2009

Hey Peter and Harry,
The threaded versions of both argus and the clients work very well
for me (Mac OS X, RedHat Linux ES/Fedora) which are my primary
development boxes, and Solaris has been tested well,
so it should work for you.  But, it is not the primary configuration
that
is getting the most testing right now.

It is turned off by default, so touching ./.threads and re-configuring
and recompiling is a good thing.

Carter