Argus processing multiple pcap files at once

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 9 15:49:15 EDT 2009

The only reason to process multiple packet streams at the same time
is because they are from different observation points or the time
domains overlap, so you want something to interleave the data into the
probe, so the data is in time order.

If the packets are not overlapped in time, no problem with cating the
data.
If you try it and argus isn't happy, holler, and I'll make the fix.

Carter