Argus processing multiple pcap files at once

Nick Diel nick at engineerity.com
Thu Jul 9 15:42:51 EDT 2009

Carter,

I have hundreds of files a day (doing processing at the end of the day).
Was hoping that Argus was going to be like ra* and handle many files.
Though I now understand why Argus is different.

Perhaps I will throw together a little cat like script that would discard
all but the first pcap file header and stream them through stdin/out.  Do
you see any problems with this from Argus' point of view?

Nick