Error on Argus' performance page

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Aug 18 10:51:59 EDT 2009

Hey Nicolas,
I tried a simple rewrite of Peter's text.  Does this work for you?
Carter

----- included text -----

While Netoptics makes optical regen taps (up to 16 monitor ports
again) if you only need a two port unit, two %80/%20 optical taps can
do the trick. The two %80 taps connect in series along the monitored
link introducing a %36 power attenuation (80% and then 80% again).
This additional "hit" is significant, so do watch the power budget on
all the links!   The two monitor ports will end up with 20% and 16% of
the power.   A real regen tap is a better (but more expensive) bet as
it will regenerate the signals and give you full strenght out the
monitor ports.

----- end included text -----