flow model and argus irc channel

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:11:05 EDT 2009

hi oguz,

I'm not quite sured what you mean when you say "some uni, and some bi",
argus is using biflow model by default.

I would like to see a argus file if you can send me.

Anyway I have just registered freenode #argus channel this morning and would
like to let people know about it in mailing list tomorrow, since you asked
it here so I would like to say that, I will be in the channel if you guys
have any interest in argus, please join there and share out. But as usual i
will say mailing list is the best place to ask stuffs since Carter and the
gang are around, but the reason i started argus channel is because to answer
simple question, or repetitive one so we can have Carter working on more
serious stuffs!

Cheers!