argus and 95th percentile

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 7 23:30:33 EDT 2009

Gentle people,
I have refreshed argus-clients-3.0.2.beta.5.tar.gz on the development
server that
fixes many of the splitting options.  I don't want to say that its
fixed, as you can
never say "fixed" with software ;o)

   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-clients-3.0.2.beta.5.tar.gz

Thanks for all the help!!!!

Carter