tcp_wrappers

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 24 15:34:06 EST 2008

Hey Miroslav,
During the system configuration (./configure), if argus finds a usable
tcp_wrappers library, it will use it.  If it doesn't find the library
in its
search strategy, it will turn tcp_wrappers support off.

Look in your ./config.log to see if the configure() program found the
right tcp_wrappers library.

Carter