tcp_wrappers

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 24 15:32:51 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 06:32:38PM +0100, Miroslav Grepl wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to Argus and I read man pages, documentations. Everything is
> OK but I am trying to setup Argus with tcp_wrappers but it not works. I
> have tried it via hosts.allow or hosts.deny, but without success.
> Thanks for your advice.

	Probably not enough information here to do anything useful with.
Please describe your argus setup and what does and doesn't work. For instance
does argus work without any host.accept or host.deny settings (or more
correctly with allow * * I guess)? If so what doesn't work? Which argus
version would be useful too (presumably argus-3.0 in some form, but which one?).