-t Option in Racluster

Barry Kolts bhkolts at gotrain.org
Fri Jun 27 23:36:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

Using Racluster I would like to specify last month for the -t option. I have tried -t -1M but that gives me the current month. Since my data is less than a month old it is difficult for me to play around with -t. I wouldn't know if I got it right because I don't have data that old. My goal is to produce reports on the first of the month for the previous month automatically. Something like -t -1M would make life simple but if it isn't possible I can build the command from a script.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Barry