new web site and content

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 9 11:18:38 EDT 2008

Hey Richard,
I can do that, at least the RSS feed is straight forward, I just need
about
2-3 clones to get some cycles to generate the data.

Here is the prototype for the new site, if you're interested.
    http://www.spliteye.com/clients/argus

Content is dummy from the current site, but the basic structure will
look
like this.

Hey, I didn't realize you were in DC, I'm in DC 50% (most) of the
time.  Any
interest in getting together for a dinner conversation in the next month
or so?

Carter