argus client -S option

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:53:29 EDT 2008

hi carter,

After debugging is on, I have already figured out my problem using
racluster. If I need racluster to report the flow record every 60 seconds, I
need to specify status=60 or else racluster won't report them in stdout.
That's the reason why I can see ra flows all the time but not racluster.

Thanks!

Sorry for the hassle, your clue is helpeful to me.

On the side note, there's one line in radium man page which need to be
corrected -

radium -C -S host1 -S host2 -de `hostname` -P 562

No more -C -S, just -C for cisco netflow.

Cheers ;]

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>