argus client -S option

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:20:07 EDT 2008

Hi Carter,

Thanks for your clue about the configure output for ratop question, it seems
that ncurses.h is not there and I need to do

sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev

And ratop works on Ubuntu now. Thanks for the clue.

The -M poll works now with RA_PRINT_MAN_RECORDS=yes in .rarc, but this
config variable is not mentioned in the rarc man page.

I have compiled them with debug now, and will see how it goes.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>