rasort -m loss won't work

Barry Kolts bhkolts at gotrain.org
Wed Jul 16 21:27:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Rasort doesn't seem to sort on loss. It works on sloss and dloss. I have all the same symptoms mentioned in post http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.argus/4810 . Carter fixed this in post http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.argus/4824 . So I'm assuming my copy of rasort is old. I'm using argus-client_3.0.0.rc.34-1_i386.deb pointed to by the download page of the Argus website. Where can I find the latest version. Do I need to contact Andrew Pollock? I would like to upgrade with apt-get if possible but if necessary I can teach myself how to compile the source, I think. Any help and guidance will be appreciated.

Barry