raxml help

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 23 21:56:38 EST 2008

Hey tbh,
No "-s all" specification, but in the ./common/Config directory there is
a rarc style file that has all the fields in it, which gets the job
done.  Give
that a parameter to the ra() call in the end.

The excel.rc file does the csv, but it also formats any time fields to
excel formats.  If you don't need that, since you aren't printing any
time fields, you can just pass a "-c ," parameter to your ra() command,
without the "-f excel.rc" parameter.

Your TopN command gives you the TopN flows.  You may want to
play with TopN hosts, TopN ports, TopN nets by making some
changes to the racluster() call.
   TopN hosts  - "racluster -M rmon -m saddr -r file -w - -- ip"
   TopN ports  - "racluster -M rmon -m sport -r file -w - -- ip"
   TopN nets   -  "racluster -M rmon -m saddr/16 -r file -w - -- ip"

you would pipe those through the rasort() and then use ra() to print
out the object.

   TopN hosts -  "ra -s saddr bytes:20"
   TopN ports - "ra -s sport bytes:20"
   TopN nets - "ra -s snet/16 bytes:20"