racluster exits

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 15 06:54:54 EST 2008

Hey Torbjorn,
I quietly uploaded argus-clients rc.68 last night that fixes a memory leak in racluster(), which may fix this issue.

Could you test this agianst your data?

   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-3.0/argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.68.tar.gz

The sleep(1) should be in the "retry the remote connection" code?  So that maybe a good amount of time to sleep?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone