racluster exits

Torbjorn.Wictorin at its.uu.se Torbjorn.Wictorin at its.uu.se
Tue Jan 15 01:05:04 EST 2008

Hi,

> I have made a number of changes to fix your racluster() problem,
> and did find a bug,  so we may have a reasonable solution.

there is still a problem. racluster does not die, but after some time
starts eating about 100% cpu and then does not produce any more output.

I 'touch'ed .devel and .debug and remaked in order to try to understand
what happened. Then gdb says:

Starting program:
/usr/local/src/argus/argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.67/bin/racluster -f
/etc/racluster.conf -w /usr/local/argus/log/argus.log  -S 127.0.0.1:560
warning: Lowest section in system-supplied DSO at 0xffffe000 is .hash at
ffffe0b4
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Cannot find new threads: generic error
Cannot find user-level thread for LWP 5859: generic error
(gdb)

I have not debugged threaded things in linux before, so it may be some
very stupid mistake..

Btw, argus_client., line 1905:

       sleep(1);
    }