question on argus listenning on 2 interfaces

Lei Wei lwei at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jan 9 20:42:32 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the help. I did try to use DAG card but I cound't get Argus
working with DAG. I installed the dag-enabled libpcap0.9.8 but Argus
just can't get any data from it. Do you have any experience with it? If
so, could you give me some instructions on how to configure argus to
recoginize dag card?
many thanks~

Lei