question on getting argus work with DAG card

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jan 7 19:40:53 EST 2008

Try running argus with debug support on to see what it is doing with the
dag interface.

    % touch .devel .debug
    % ./configure;make clean;make

You should be looking at the ./configure output to see
which libpcap library is actually being used.  No guarantee that the
compiler is picking up the version that you installed.  There are
switches in the ./configure to specify what the search path
will be to find things.

Carter