Time Issue on OpenBSD 4.2 with rc.69 (Was: Re: Sparc64 OpenBSD4.1 Compile issue)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 11 12:56:09 EST 2008

Gentle people,
Hmmmm, well I'm just wondering why we're getting problems with
i386 argus() -> i386 ra() ?  That's just not right at all.  I'm pretty
confident
this stuff works somewhere, as  I don't have any machines anywhere
with this problem, and we have this running on MIPS, Intel, PPC, Sparc,
all with 32 and 64 bit architectures, so I am a bit puzzled.

For the Tilera board (64 core MIPS like chip) we had to change the
pack()
pragma in ./include/argus_out.h, which went from "pack(4)" to "pack(2)".
That didn't break anything anywhere else, and you tested reverting these
values back to 4, on all your software, ......,  yes?

And there is no radium() anywhere?

Did argus ever run on these machines?

Carter