Sparc64 OpenBSD4.1 Compile issue

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 7 16:46:59 EST 2008

Hey Eric,
Oh no, don't feel dumb!!!!  That's software's job to catch that stuff.
I was stripping out a preceding and trailing double-quote, but only
one.  I always wonder if I'm suppose to catch these types of errors
or generate syntax errors.  I think I'll just strip out as many
as there are, as long as its not a full buffer of ".

New software on the server for both argus and clients with your
changes in them.

Carter