racluster for connections initiated by host X

David lists at edeca.net
Fri Aug 15 12:35:34 EDT 2008

Another quick question, this time regarding racluster.  I am running
it like so:

$ racluster -m saddr daddr -w - - "port 80" | rasort -m bytes

This seems to work fine to give me a sorted list of the biggest flows
(where one end is port 80).  Please let me know if there is anything
very wrong with this assumption.

However, what I really want is a list of all destinations and the byte
counts from host X to any host on port 80.  So I have tried various
combinations of:

$ racluster -m saddr daddr -w - - "src host X and dst port 80" |
rasort -m bytes

But I cannot seem to get any data out of this.  I am sure I am missing
something fairly trivial, but I cannot figure out what it is.

David