new software on the server, ..., almost done

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 5 20:13:24 EDT 2007

Hmmmmm, not good.  So do you have, by any chance, an argus
log file that also has the same error?  Any chance I can see the file?

Did you have any of these with any of the smallmemory argi?

I will engineer the parser so that it can tolerate this condition,
but its
better to know the condition first.

Carter