new software on the server, ..., almost done

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Sep 5 20:02:11 EDT 2007

hmmmmm...... I get these errors from ra:
Sep  6 11:57:29 monitor-dmzo ra[29609]: 2007-09-06-11:57:29
ArgusReadStreamSocket (0xb75b4dc4) record length is zero

both on files from the current argus and from those from the previous
release.

With the previous release I get two records printed and an error on the
tty with the current version I get no errors on the tty and  no output.
There are errors in syslog.

Both with the rc51 client.

Russe;;